Olympic Medal Art in Year One

 For Creative Arts week, Year One learned all about the Paris Olympics. To conclude our learning, we designed our own medals out of clay!





"I'm using a pencil pot to help make my medal a perfect circle" - Amayah



"I'm using a roller to help me flatten my medal" - Maria




"I rolled mine into a ball and now i'm going to use a roller to flatten it!" - Aisling






"I used yellow to make my medal a 1st place medal!" - Reuben




"I made a rainbow medal! It can be for anyone" - Amayah


"We learned that the Olympics were invented in Greece!" - Irene




"I used bronze paint to make a medal for 3rd place" - Jayan




"If I was in the Olympics I would play football!" - Kian




"I'm very proud of my medal" - Alex



Great work, Year One!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 PGL

World Book Day 2024