Headteacher Blog: Lent
Lent
St Pius X Catholic Primary School community celebrated the start of Lent with an Ash Wednesday Mass led by Fr Paul and the children.
In Whole School Liturgies, Mrs Derbyshire has been asking the school community to think about what they will focus on during Lent, to help them grow in their relationship with God and prepare for Easter Sunday.
These are just some of the examples of school values our Year 5 pupils are working hard towards demonstrating:
Eva-|Jayne, " I am going to be working on our school value of Kindness."
Ivy, "Anyone I see that's upset, I'm going to help them." (SERVICE)
Mia- Rose, "It's hard to forgive sometimes, but it's true that everyone makes mistakes." (FORGIVENESS)
What will you be focusing on? Try saying this Lenten prayer to help you grow in your relationship with God:
Mrs Derbyshire, Headteacher
Comments
Post a Comment