Year 4 - Collective Worship in Nature

 This week, Year 4 took our collective worship outside and spent some special time connecting with nature. We explored our surroundings and looked carefully at all the beautiful and amazing things that God has created.

We noticed so many wonderful things around us – colourful flowers, tall trees, interesting leaves, birds, insects and the sound of the wind. We took time to slow down, look closely and appreciate the beauty all around us.

After our exploration, we reflected on what we had seen and thought about how we could say thank you to God for His wonderful creation. The children then got creative and wrote their own prayers, poems, raps and songs to express their thanks.

It was lovely to see the children sharing their ideas and celebrating the amazing world around them.

We finished our session feeling thankful for nature and for all the wonderful things God has given us to enjoy.



"I love being in nature. I want to write about the sounds I hear." - William


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🌏 Earth Day Poster Competition!